Today I went to a drawing competition. I drew cricket. I went with my friend they
were Dhruve,Parag,yadnee and sy. I drew a batsman,feilder,stumps,umpire and bowler.
There were lots of children. It was so much fun. It was in guru ganesh nagar.
It was in community hall.One of my schools child came there. The competition.
I came back home with my friends. It was a big building.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Pradyun - I am glad you are updating your site again! I love to see what you are up to. We are going to miss your mom when she leaves the US, but I am so happy that your family will be back together. Make sure you keep this posted so we will know how you are all doing.
Take care - Kim
Pradyun - give your mom a great big hug when she arrives home and tell her that we miss her!
Kim
Post a Comment